Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cake Smash Time!

The cake smash was very messy and very fun. I was quite proud of my cake, and it took quite a bit to keep it safe from HB. But don't feel too bad for him, there were a few trial runs that he was "forced" to taste test for me. You can check out how I did it in my DIY Multi-colored cake post coming soon. 


These are some of my favorite pictures. They really capture all of her different facial expressions.








Bath time was by far her favorite part of this session. If we would have let her she would have splashed all day long. 

Who doesn't love a squeaky clean baby?!

I loved our photo session! I think Sophia was more interested in the photographer than anything else, but the result was awesome. Thank you One Moment One Time Photography!

1 comment:

  1. All of these pictures are amazing!! The color in the cake= perfect!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete