Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Homeward bound

It's been good America, but it's time to say farewell again! I think BB has been on too many planes...she loves sitting in the seat and getting buckle in. Not long enough to actually stay there for the flight of course. But any time I can get a toddler free lap I'll enjoy it. 
She spent a lot of our first flight peeking over and around the seats at the people behind us. At least she wasn't yelling or throwing toys at them...
She was quite happily entertained by some other children and some French fries while we waited for the long flight. That, and climbing up and down the chairs.
...and laying in the middle of the airport floor. At least she'll have one heck of a strong immune system. 
I am SO thankful we were able to do these seats. I think I would have gotten very claustrophobic trying to fit myself, a toddler, and all her toddler stuff into a tiny seat. She loved playing on the floor and getting to move around a bit. 
She is so thoughtful...making sure mommy enjoys her warm towel...
But luckily she tired herself out and slept most of the long flight. 
The airplane food was actually quite good. Some garlic bread, crab salad and lox, and some kind of fruit dessert thing. Oh, and a whiskey and coke of course. And I got to enjoy it and my cod main all while BB slept peacefully. Win!
She woke up just in time to scavenge what fell on the floor...or to just play with some toys. 
It was a relatively good trip home. Exhausting for sure, but everyone stayed in good spirits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment